[pct-l] Thanks for the Crater Lake ranger program

LM okreceipt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 23:33:23 CDT 2009

A belated note of thanks to those thrus who took time away from sleep to
join in an evening ranger program at Crater Lake on 8/25/09.  We were in the
audience, and our little girl LOVED it (we did too) and when we were hiking
on the PCT a week later in NorCal, she made the connection and kept
wondering if we would run into any of you!! (she also wondered when she'd
get her candy bars! :)  Apologies if I missed anyone or messed up your names
– I remember: Carhart, Whiskey (something), Oz, Backtrack, Uber Witch,
Skywalker, and Not a Chance.  Your participation in the program was an
absolute highlight of our summer vacation, and she loved seeing "girls" on
the trail!  Hoping your hikes continued well -- we'd love to hear how you
fared!  -lisa and the family