[pct-l] SWITCHBACK & REINHOLD.....after action reports

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Sep 26 22:43:36 CDT 2009

Yes Switchback,
The Commies always plot against hard core hikers to soften the
resistance to the coming revolution.
Yes, you and I go back a long way....to a time when "Mountain Men" were
"Mountain Men" and Bears & Saber Tooth Tiger were nervous.....nervous
because we were the stalkers and they were the stalked......I mean we
were frying Grizzlies & Saber Tooth Tigers over open flame fires.

I also value my scalp....that is why I keep my hair cut short.....The
Indians value long hair scalps the most.
They do not put much value on crew cut or bald scalps.
Yes, baldness does have its advantage in Indian territory.
Also, bald never turns gray.

JMT Reinhold
Your gray headed trail companion