[pct-l] FW: PCT 09 Yearbook to start

Mike Smith mysticat06 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 15:54:42 CDT 2009

From: mysticat06 at hotmail.com
To: pct-1 at backcountry.net
Subject: PCT 09 Yearbook to start
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 16:51:21 -0400

  Hello every one. This message is being sent to concerns regarding this years Class 09 yearbook.I have agreed to the project(via weathercarrott and prodeal) and am currently working in conjuction with Scholar to assemble a group emailing list.Many who have hiked this year should soon recieve a confirmation email making sure we have the addresses correct.If you dont recieve one with in the next couple weeks feel free to email me so we can add you and keep you updated.Once we have a thorough list emails will be sent out regarding suggestions for photo filing as well as my home address to which your cds and dvds will be sent.The project is immense and your patience and cooperation will be much appreciated.   MYSTIC