[pct-l] Trail Buddy

Dan Shay dannyshay1234 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:48:20 CDT 2009

Hey everyone!

My name is Danny, a 23 year old environmental educator in Georgia planning
on thru hiking this Spring.  As of right now I am alone for the trip, but
prefer not to be... at least not the whole time.  I understand that its easy
to meet people while on the trail, but if any of you other solo hikers out
there want to meet up at the begining for support/safety/load sharing, or
just a friend, please get in touch.  I've been getting very excited about
the trip with nobody to be excited with... poor me.
thanks
Danny