[pct-l] Sleeping bag liners - poll

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Fri Apr 2 06:42:25 CDT 2010

I always use Ibex  lightweight wool long sleeve zip crew top and bottoms, hat, and home made wool socks .  I dedicate them just to sleep , but they can be called upon if it gets too cold out there.  Keep them clean and the bag stays clean.
Uncle Tom

Follow Uncle Tom on the PCT 2010.
2,656 miles from Mexico to Canada.
Tom is posting online reports on