[pct-l] water reports

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 09:58:07 CDT 2010

For the people who already purchased the Pocket PCT I recommend transferring the data from the water report http://www.4jeffrey.net/pct/  to the book.  The data in the Pocket PCT is based on past water data therefore there should be little changes required in the book.

I plan on hiking ahead of the main group this year and will be updating the water report to help provide the best possible information for my fellow thru-hikers.  Because of this I don't plan on making it to the Kick-Off event (ADZKO) and the Pocket PCT will not be available at the event for purchase.  For more information about the Pocket PCT ($19.95) and a free chapter visit HikeThru.com.

Paul