[pct-l] water reports

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 11:49:31 CDT 2010

BagLady,

Are you planning to attend Kick-Off?  If so, AsABat typically has current print-outs of the water report as of the latest intel.  Given that there are numerous thru-hikers starting early, there should be some good recent intel, as the water report is only as good as the intel that is sent back to AsABat.  Keep in mind that AsABat and Meadow Ed do not hike the trail on a regular basis to update the water report.  And, given that the water source information can change quickly depending upon the weather, it is beneficial for the early hikers to share the intel they have experienced.

If you are going to the KO, plan on attending one of the Water Report discussions that Bill and Ed put on and get the latest intel.

Elevator