[pct-l] Snake marks

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 00:53:18 CDT 2010

Snake marks don't bother me, but they seem kind of pointless. The snake
isn't going to hang out in the same place very long, especially after
someone hikes through a favored sunning spot and then stops to draw
squiggles in the trail.

And what is the person who encounters a snake sign supposed to do? Suddenly
get cautious after wearing blinders when not in a snake crossing zone?