[pct-l] Gaiters wot make?

jason moores jmmoores at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 09:59:14 CDT 2010

Montbell also makes a spandex type of gaiter, with a arch cord to keep it in place.  I normally carry an extra length of micro cord for my tarp, it is also my replacement cord for my gaiters. I've gone several hundreds of miles without having to replace the cord, and I've also had to replace the cord three times in the same day. It all depends on the quality of the trail tread, the cord and the amount of gap at the arch of the shoe.

jason