[pct-l] 2010 Thru-Hiker Start Date?

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 11:28:36 CDT 2010

Thank you to all the thru-hikers that participated in the start date survey yesterday.

If you haven't filled out the survey there is still time to participate.  The larger the participation in the survey the better the results.  I plan on having the analysis complete and posted by Monday (4/5).

Thank you again,

Paul

To enter the survey fill out the survey below or email me off the list.

http://pctdepartdate.questionform.com/public/PCT-Start-Date