[pct-l] Planning a trail trip my friends!

Mat rattymaty at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 17:18:17 CDT 2010

Hello-

     This will be my first time on a long walking trip and am wondering
how/where/when I can obtain the right permits/maybe the cost for a trip from
Redding, CA to the Oregon border starting at the end of May or the beginning
of June? I am led to understand that certain people can be contacted to help
with personal trip planning, better awareness of resources, and a more clear
vision of what is needed to start the journey. If you or anyone you know of
can assist me I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you,