[pct-l] Barrel Spring (mi 101) still contaminated

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 02:08:34 CDT 2010

I think the water report will reflect this soon, but I wanted to let people know that Barrel Spring is still contaminated.  The whole thing is contaminated from the source to the pipe at the bottom.  There are 5 dead rodents floating in the source that are trapped due to the design of the "improvement" installed just before kickoff last year.  According to the greatest water resource in this area, Barrel Spring will remain contaminated until the previous improvement is fixed.

As to those that installed the improvement, gratitude was expressed by the person I talked to, but unfortunately the help that was offered didn't work out as expected.  I feel the same way.

Anyway, if you want to drink it, treat the water very well.

Sir Mix-a-lot