[pct-l] The Market

dsaufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Apr 4 10:48:11 CDT 2010

Nice message, Dirk.  Funny how the bickering rarely happens on the trail.
Frictions between hikers out hiking are extremely uncommon. It may be only a
trail, but somehow the experience has a magical (and welcome) effect on
people. I truly believe that if there were more of the camaraderie,
coalescence, and cooperation we see amongst people on the trail elsewhere in
global society, perhaps we would solve bigger problems in our world.

L-Rod