[pct-l] Payment Options - Debit Cards

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 12:32:59 CDT 2010

Check with your CC issuer before you use this method. On one of my cards, if
you carry a credit balance, they issue a check for the credit after three
months. (Maybe that wouldn't happen if there was activity on the card.)

Wouldn't be too cool to come home after 6 months to find a check in your
mailbox along with the last few statements loaded with late fees and
interest.