[pct-l] Payment Options - Debit Cards

Trailwife at aol.com Trailwife at aol.com
Sun Apr 4 16:58:15 CDT 2010

Last year I hiked on the PCT for nearly 6 months. I carried a  credit card,
an ATM (debit) card, a Passport Card (for ID) and cash. I bought
everything I could on the credit card, which was set up to be paid  automatically out
of my bank accounts. I used the ATM (debit) card to buy  groceries when I
needed cash back. Whenever I got cash I always got as  much as I could up to
$200. That way I avoided most ATM fees. I checked my  accounts on line a
couple of times a month. My bank account recieved monthly  deposits from my
retirement payments.

This worked very well for me

The Old RidgeRunner