[pct-l] Passport" card

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Mon Apr 5 13:42:37 CDT 2010

I understand that the Passport card is also good for ground and water between the US and Mexico, as well as the US and Canada.  I can certify from personal experience that it is not valid for air travel between the US and Canada.

So, if flying home from Vancouver to the US is a possibility, you MUST have your passport book.  The card is good, however, for Amtrak travel between Vancouver and Seattle.

Mango