[pct-l] Hiking the Sierras Alone

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 17:05:41 CDT 2010

Hi Joe,

Check out the predicted PCT hiker migration for 2010 at the direct link below (HikeThru.com).  There is a PDF you can download showing where the thru-hikers will most likely be this year for any given mile along the PCT.  If you are hiking within the predicted migration pattern I would expect you'll find plenty of thru-hikers.

http://pocketpct.com/about-the-pct/pct-hiker-migration

Paul