[pct-l] Best place to park at Mt. Laguna

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Apr 5 22:10:21 CDT 2010

I'm going to be delivering a hiker to the border in a few days. I
plan to then move the car to Lake Morena and hike south until I meet
him, then return with him to Lake Morena. I plan to do the same thing
the next day but from Mt. Laguna. Park the car at Mt. Laguna, hike
south to meet him and then hike back to Mt. Laguna with him.

Does anyone know where there is a good place to park the car in Mt.
Laguna? Somewhere it will be safe and not cost me any money?

Much appreciated.
Diane

Books I've written:
~ Piper's Flight