[pct-l] Earthquake!

Joel Fisler pct at fisler.ch
Tue Apr 6 11:33:30 CDT 2010

After I met you on the way to Warner Springs I slept right outside at the Creek near Warner Springs but I didnt feel anything :-( Someone told me that while hiking in granite or similar the whole area might move around and you dont necessarily feel it... Well maybe next time, would have been my first earthquake...

Did you guys get through the rain pretty well (zero day?) or did you get soaked as I did yesterday?

Bye
Joël

On 05.04.2010, at 07:20, Eugene wrote:

> We had fun with the earthquake out here in Warner Springs.  The buildings here are totally unreinforced, and I guess the pipes are even worse.  The water has been brown for the past couple days and the resort has been living off bottled water since the trembler.  What's even stranger for this socal boy is that it's raining now.  Shaking ground I can deal with, but rain?  Oh no!  What may be even stranger is that another hiker (Bo) said it snowed 4 inches on him down in Campo...I was wondering where that storm went...

Joël Fisler - joel at fisler.ch - http://blog.fisler.ch

HOME:	109 Muerdago Rd., Topanga, CA 90290
PHONE:	+1 (774) 2FISLER or "joelfisler" (Skype)
CHAT:	fisler at mac.com (Messenger & iChat)