[pct-l] South bounders – Washington Snow Conditions

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 12:44:43 CDT 2010

Barry wrote:

For those of you planning on a SOBO trip this year, you may wish to check out the linked Snotel site.

We've had an unexpected uptick in mountain snow over the past couple of weeks with multiple spring storms blowing through.  We're supposed to get a couple more feet today and tomorrow, in fact.  I suppose fresh snow might melt more quickly than consolidated snowpack would, but yeah, there's a bit more snow up there than it originally looked like we were going to have.

Eric