[pct-l] Fishing

Rob Rathmann carcinomad at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 15:08:54 CDT 2010

i carried one through the sierra in 2005.  most lakes were literally a
fish every cast, though most were brookies too small to eat. i did
land several 14+ inch rainbows at several spots.  i would highly
recommend carrying one, especially through the sierra.  loads of fun.

bearcan't

--
my 2005 walk from mexico to canada: http://bearcant.org/
my photos: http://www.pbase.com/carcinomad/