[pct-l] Earthquake!

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 20:39:04 CDT 2010

There is no substitute for knowledge, either gained through experience
(which sticks with one wonderfully well) or second hand :  I have used,
and recommend, a water bottle bottle filled with boiling water in the bottom
of your bag.  I was pleasantly surprised last year when the bottle retained
it's heat throughout the night due to the insulation in my bag.  My other
water bottle froze beside me; I was cowboy camping at the time.

Gourmet