[pct-l] Swarthout Canyon

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Apr 8 22:26:29 CDT 2010

Good evening, Ray and Susan,

On behalf of all hiker-trash – and especially me – thank you so much for
stocking the Swarthout Canyon Cache.  That’s a useful location, and I’ve
greatly enjoyed topping-up both me and my canteens there, in spite of the
resident mice and the fact that its precariously perched squarely atop the
infamous San Andreas Rift Zone.  The cache should see lots of visitors soon.

Thanks again,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09