[pct-l] deodorant

-Mountain Goat- themtgoat at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 23:09:59 CDT 2010

When I came into town, etc. I would do a quick sponge bath, and put the cleaner of the two shirts on.

Taking Deodorant etc, on the trail, is just one more thing the animals can be attracted to, although that really only seems to matter in the national parks, etc.

You could however, put the deodorant in the bounce box. So you can clean up at select points. Just a thought....
-Stephen-

jason moores
    jmmoores at hotmail.com

    Fri Apr  2 13:31:42 CDT 2010

postholer,

So, you used deodorant daily on your thru-hike?

I'm not saying that it's not necessary to do what you can to stay clean. I'm saying that it's a waste of time preventing your pits from stinking when your hair, groin, ass and feet reek.

jason