[pct-l] Paradise Cafe on Hwy 74

Eugene Leafty atetuna at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 00:06:46 CDT 2010

The PCT water report mentions a faucet by the door.  Is this by the front
door?  I went there today and saw something by the front door that looked
like a pipe covered with insulation, but it didn't look like it could be
removed without damaging it. Is this the right location?  If my description
is horrible, I took a couple pictures that I can share via email.  If I'm
right, it looks like this place may not be a water resource anymore.

Also, here are the hours they currently have posted on the door:

Closed Monday to Wednesday

Thursday 11 AM - 7 PM

Friday 9 AM - 7 PM

Saturday 8 AM - 7 PM

Sunday 8 AM - 4 PM

Their posted phone number is 951-659-0730.

This information is also posted in a note at the highway crossing by El
Pescador.

Sir Mix-a-lot