[pct-l] SOLAR chargers including Solio ???????

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 16:47:15 CDT 2010

I had used PowerFilm in Yakushima, the southern rainy island in Japan.

http://picasaweb.google.co.jp/CompleteWalker/Yakushima2010#5454978120267481314

PowerFilm weighs only 117 grams, the output of USB is powerful. It had
charged mobile phones ( NOKIA, and AU(Japanese product) ) completely.

I do not know other recent products. But I am very satisfied. in this product.

--
Sincerely