[pct-l] Paradise Cafe on Hwy 74

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Fri Apr 9 18:04:30 CDT 2010

Funny that you question carrying it Tim (aka Pilgrim/Gourmet), since I believe you ended up borrowing that micro multi-tool to open the faucet!

Seriously though, Tim is correct, the faucet is south of the building toward the back. It is actually about 12 feet away from the building in the grass IIRC. I also agree a multi-tool (no matter how small) might be too much for thruhiking. We had the luxury of only section hiking from Scissors to the I-10 so a few extra pounds were allowable.

BigToe