[pct-l] fuel canister by USPS?

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:38:35 CDT 2010

It is possible with the proper warning, but often counter service employees
of the USPS are unaware and or unwilling to verify that this is the case.
 Last year I brought in the chart to my now local post office and they
afterwards posted the requirements. At my then post office they flatly
refused.  At the main post office they called the next level up the chain
for guidance and were left on hold leading us to both give up after 40
minutes (which is when I went to the post office referred to above)

I don't know if this helps. They have to ship the canisters by ground
transportation hence the special labeling requirements.