[pct-l] Hypothermia (was "Earthquake!")

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 23:01:05 CDT 2010

L-Rod/Donna.

AS you recall, in Mid May of 2008 I was caught in an unexpected snowstorm between Mill Creek Summit and North Fork Station. Knowing that I was coming, you had called Todd, the caretaker at North Fork. When I arrived he gave me the red carpet treatment. He had a corral and pellets for Primo and let me sleep in the barracks where I had a kitchen and could watch a vidio movie. What a surprize that was! Thanks again.

MendoRider