[pct-l] petrolem fuel availability for multi-fuel stove

Dan Africk danstheman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:37:08 CDT 2010

Thanks for clarifying about the kerosene Steel-eye. It's also good to know
that auto gas is a descent option, although the additives still scare me a
little, since I don't really no whats in it. I know that benzene is
sometimes added, and thats a nasty carcinogen, but I don't know how common
that is.