[pct-l] petrolem fuel availability for multi-fuel stove

Dan Africk danstheman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:45:53 CDT 2010

I guess I'll have to pay extra attention to cleaning the jet if I end up
using auto fuel.

I'm not too concerned about clogged jets, since I have enough tools to take
apart the stove and clean the jet in the field if I need to, even if the
built-in jet cleaner doesn't work. I keep a small hypodermic needle in my
stove kit for that very purpose, since it's smaller than a safety pin and
can fit completely through the jet.

Thanks for your thoughts.