[pct-l] Rescue on San Jacinto?

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 13:27:31 CDT 2010

AsABat,

Thanks for that story.  I tried calling RMRU, but only got a confusing answering machine recording.

So far I know it's not Freebird, Evan (now Outlier?), Tom or Teach.  It also shouldn't be Bo since I'm pretty sure he was dropped off in the Snow Creek area.  Beer Grills said he was headed back to Julian to wait for the snow to melt.  The only person I don't know about is Sub Zero (previously 40 degrees), but I think he bypassed the San Jacinto area a week ago.  I don't believe there are any other thru-hikers in the area, so I'm inclined and hopeful to agree that it was a dayhiker.

Sir Mix-a-lot