[pct-l] Boots versus Shoes

BONITA HELTON mothergoose22 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 14:41:41 CDT 2010

I too will be in the minority on this, i wear mid height lite weight boots
and my feet love them, I tried to wear New Balance in Florida one year and
I never had as many blisters as I did that year until I switched back to
boots. The conclusion is you must do what "your feet like" not everyone can wear what everyone else does. The North Face Hedgehogs are waterproof
for up to 700 miles then start to leak a little. This is the boot I prefer. Mother Goose
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=63008561   www.postholer.com/mothergoose