[pct-l] Warner sting ride to kickoff

Ground Pounder groundpounderbill22 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 12 16:36:46 CDT 2010

"How's Your Trail?"  We will be leaving Wildomar around 10:00 am on the 22nd
should be through Warner Springs around 11:30 give or take a few minutes. Be
glad to pick You up at the gas station. I Drive a red jeep liberty and my
wife and grandson will follow in our white ranger with our gear. Let me know
if this works for you? Remember "Be Prepared" Ground Pounder Bill "Semper
Fi"