[pct-l] petrolem fuel availability for multi-fuel stove

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 20:01:44 CDT 2010

I wouldn't bother with a siphon,  Most cars have an anti siphon device in
the tank (a ball at the inlet of the tank).

Also if you used it once I doubt you could clean it and put it back into a
bounce bucket and not have everything smell like gasoline the next time you
opened the box.

Your biggest problem will be getting gasoline at a gas station.  You are
only allowed to pump it into an approved container.

Day-Late