[pct-l] Boots

Pat Wormington airecrew at netzero.net
Tue Apr 13 10:04:11 CDT 2010

Once you find the perfect boot the company will quit making them.  My
Columbia Women's Mystic Peaks, no blisters out of the box.  You cannot
find them used or otherwise.  2008 Eric D convinced me my liners were
too thin.  2009 I bought Superfeet which about killed my next to last
little toe.  I had my husband send me the old liners.  How do you
convince a company to bring back a discontinued style, the perfect boot?

Good Luck To You All...........Jollylopper