[pct-l] Mailing Fuel Canisters

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Wed Apr 14 16:47:50 CDT 2010

Yeah, for white gas, you seem to be out of luck:

Flash point:  -27F  http://www.interfire.org/res_file/aec_20ig.asp

USPS:  10.13.2 Flammable Liquid Mailability -  Flammable liquid is
prohibited in international mail. Flammable liquid with a flashpoint
of 20°F (-7°C) or below is prohibited in domestic mail.
http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm300/601.htm#wp1065032

For canisters of Isobutane and UPS:

I started the research and after a couple of hours, I'm closer - but
DANG!  UPS provides a bunch of information that goes no nowhere!

I'll pass along what I learn when I learn it...

Bill Burge
bill at burge.com