[pct-l] Ride to Campo needed-22nd of April, will give my soul for help :D + deyhydrated beans? Good place to look?

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 13:23:06 CDT 2010

I can't help ya with the ride, but I know food!!

Dehydrated beans - Fantastic Foods makes several boxed mixes - hummus, black beans, refried beans. Check the "natural foods" aisles. Also there are several types of bean soups (works for regular bean stuff) and hummus mixes that can be found in the bulk bins of your grocery store.

Potato slices can sometimes be found in bulk bins (WinCo for sure). Also with the instant mashed potatoes etc in the grocery store (boxed mixes - toss the seasoning or use).

There's several places online to buy stuff too. I can post links if anyone wants them.

Hope that helps!

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra