[pct-l] Sierra Snow Report

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 22:29:38 CDT 2010

Unsupported JMT Down Hill Bomber Reinhold writes: Yes Switchback,
That is what I am afraid of.......them  "On The Trail To Long Hiker Babes"  are always chasing me.  So far I have managed to out-run them....that's how I got to be a speed hiker. But, I am afraid, as I get older and slower, sooner or later, those  "On The Trail To Long Hiker Babes" will catch me and have "their way" with me.  As far as you spraying snow on me with your snow board, I'm warning you, I'm running  "All Terrain B-2 Bombers".  B-2 Bombers are known to demolish everything in their path.....There won't be anything but splinter wood left of you and your washboard.
Switchback of Kickoff Site #22 replies: Yes, that's it.  Mountainman starved hiker babes are after you.  I can really believe that one.  They would really have to be on the trail way too long.  They would have to be nuts too.

I can see you going down the trail with a sign around your neck that says, "Have your way with me.  Please."

Yes, the Super Senior PCT record will have to wait for me in 2017.  No problem.  Simple.  The Air Force will save the day and the honor of the trail once again.  I think I can do it easy in about 8 days.  I am going from Yosemite to Mt. Whitney.  I will start training and planning right now.  By the way, I will hammock camp the whole way and set that record too.