[pct-l] Washing Clothes on the Trail

hetchhetchyman at aol.com hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 12:42:43 CDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Donna "L-Rod" Saufley <dsaufley at sprynet.com> wrote:

I lay in wait for guys like you, clothes like yours! Pack stains, be gone! ;o)

L-Rod

No Doubt! I think your place was the only time I was truly clean in 5 months!
Many Thanks L-Rod! Your operation astonished me last year.
It is the kindness of folks like you that has given me a whole new perspective on people.
That was the Greatest surprise of hiking the Pacific Crest Trail for me.
The Angels, both established and unexpected, dealt with our stinky laundry and stinky selves with grace.
 You are the BEST!
-Iceaxe