[pct-l] kickoff parking?

Darren Bagnall darren.bagnall at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 13:39:00 CDT 2010

Due to my late start date I was not planning to go to kick-off but now I think it would great to come down for
a day just to meet ya'll.  I would fly into SD Friday and rent a car to drive to the event. Does anyone know if daytime (not overnight) parking will be a problem in the area of the event or is that a non-factor? I have also been trying to find campsites or lodging in the area but at this late time everything is booked up. Looks like a huge kick-off this year!

Thanks,

Darren