[pct-l] Kickoff Hiker Humor Center

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 23:11:43 CDT 2010

I just finished the Hiker Humor notebook update for the 2010 Kickoff next week.  It will be at site #22, the Pirate's Lair.  I have 77 super funny hiker zingers for you to read.  Unbelievable treasure of hiker gold humor.  Some are too hot to handle jokes for the PCT-L ---- "Banned from the PCT-L".

I will arrive on Friday morning to set up shop.  Remember, the official Hiker Box of excess gear will be at site #22.  Bring yours to donate to other hikers.

Also, if Brick, PCT-L Moderator is around, you might get a picture of both of us at the Pirate's Lair.  Switchback, the "On the PCT-L Moderator Watch List" pirate and our beloved Moderator himself.  We will autograph your pack too.

Also, I will have the 2010 SuperSecrets of Backpacking flyer on the table at site #22.  Get yours before the rush and I run out.

I thank you for your attention.  Respectfully,

Switchback the Trail Pirate