[pct-l] Update on the Cascadia

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 12:37:26 CDT 2010

My father in law is the mayor of Skykomish. I asked him directly what the status of the Cascadia is for this summer. His response:

"The Cascadia restaurant and hotel will be closed all summer starting this week.  The owner will be operating the Sky Chalet restaurant out on US2

I do not know when the hotel and restaurant reopen."

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra