[pct-l] A ride for a friend perhaps?

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Wed Apr 21 14:43:16 CDT 2010

Junaid,

You might want her to consider taking the tram ride up from Palm Springs to San Jacinto. You guys could either meet at the restaurant there (or maybe at SJ peak?) and continue north or she could just make the easy hike over to Devil's Slide and descend down into Idyllwild to meet you in town.

BigToe