[pct-l] Anyone needs a ride from Lake Morena to Scissors Crossing on Sunday? (and is willing to drive my car...)

Joel Fisler pct at fisler.ch
Thu Apr 22 12:09:40 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,
Unfortunately instead of starting the PCT I have to go back to LA on Monday but I nevertheless would still like to do a short PCT hike from Mt. Laguna to Scissors Crossing on Sunday/Monday. So my plan is to drive to the kickoff with my car tomorrow and leave for the hike in Mt. Laguna on Sunday morning. Since I want to leave my car at Scissors Crossing (or is that not recommended?) I would need a hiker that would come with me on Sunday morning, drop me off at Mt. Laguna and drive my car all the way to Scissors Crossing, lock it and park it there. I would later pick it up there with my second set of car keys.

Is anyone (who has a drivers license) planning on leaving from Scissors Crossing on Sunday morning? Dont worry, its a an old $3000 car, there is not much you can break :-) Or if anyone is planning to drive from Scissors Crossing back to Mt. Laguna then I would be happy to jump in your car for a quick ride.

I will be on campsite 54 at the kickoff on Friday and Saturday. You can also reach me on my mobile: 310-8802383.

Thanks for your help
Joel

Joël Fisler - joel at fisler.ch - http://blog.fisler.ch

HOME:	109 Muerdago Rd., Topanga, CA 90290
PHONE:	+1 (774) 2FISLER or "joelfisler" (Skype)
CHAT:	fisler at mac.com (Messenger & iChat)