[pct-l] rodents and resupply

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Thu Apr 22 19:20:51 CDT 2010

I don't know, at heir pack station you would have to make it past the dogs and at least one packer swinging a fat leather strap. Of course, I hear that the dogs that belong to the current employees aren't really much of a defense like the aggressive ones that belonged to the packers from a few years ago. The latest "pack station" dogs are really more spectators than active participants.

BigToe