[pct-l] KO

Ground Pounder groundpounderbill22 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 25 22:49:34 CDT 2010

"How's Your Trail?"  everyone is different but to let you know it is
possible for you, Sure I'm a male, no big deal but I have had a
laminectamy(?) of L-4/5/S1, then six months later a fusion of the same, back
in 89'and 90' then last year right knee replaced, now it's Titanium and
plastic. I have done day hikes and next month will test it going from Bird
Spring pass to Kennedy Meadows, we will see  Remember "Be Prepared"  Ground
Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"