[pct-l] SoCal SC Description is up!

jake irjake at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 20:32:37 CDT 2010

Wing It and I went to the snow course this year and learned a lot and had a
good time...  highly recommended for those who are unsure of their snow
travel skills or snow way-finding.  We live in the Palm Springs area, and
wouldn't mind helping out thru-hikers who need help getting to/from the snow
course (although we have a small car, so space is limited).

Don't Panic