[pct-l] JMT Reinhold is going to Heaven

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Apr 20 15:27:39 CDT 2010

Say Switchback,
I just came back from Heaven....Sky Bum Heaven that is.
I skied last week in five feet of fresh powder on top of 400+ inches of
prior powder with the JMT at my feet and Banner, Ritter and the Minarets
looming in the background.
If that ain't Heaven,..........then it's the closest thing to it.
I'm so exited, I finally got to see Heaven...my future permanent home.

How do I know I will go to Heaven you ask?
I know because the Marine Corps told me so.
I distinctly remember the old  "GUNNY"  telling us..........."All
Marines go to Heaven.....because they already served their time in Hell".
So there, that's how I know! ! !
Are you satisfied now???

I know, from the ranting and raving on the list, that some of our list
members probably will not make it to Heaven.
I say......"DO  NOT  DESPAIR".....there is hope.....you can always join
the USMC....if they'll take you.
Then you are guaranteed to go to Heaven, for you will have already
served your time in Hell.

JMT Reinhold
Your Heaven bound trail companion