[pct-l] Thank you

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Apr 21 08:24:24 CDT 2010

AnnA,
It is nice to hear you acknowledge your appreciation for Switchback's trail
humor on the list.
He is the spark plug on the list, who brightens up the list by injecting
occasional trail humor.
Zip lock bags & weather reports can become somewhat boring after a while and
the list needs someone like him.

Look him up at the KO...he will be at the Pirates Roost at site #22.
I will not be there this year....I am nursing a couple post surgery women.
He is as sweet as can be, has a heart as big as the mountain of a man that
he is and will do most anything for his fellow hikers.
He is not as good looking as I am, but he makes up for it with his size.

Word of caution, beware of his.....YOOOHOOO...I  HAVE  SNICKER  BARS!!!
It is a trick to lure cute, innocent girls, like you, to his Pirates Roost.

JMT Reinhold

Hi folks. Let me say a big THANK YOU for all the helpful information, for
the funny entertainment and for the motivation for training and doing this
hike! I really appreciate this list. And a "sorry", for those who may not
always have gotten a personal answer. This is for you: THANX!
So now I'm looking forward to meet you down there at the KO. I'm courious to
discover the face and character behind your name's grey letters on the
pct-l!
AnnA